Sunday 14 August 2011

25 Things I Learned In O-town

1.) I learned that I know very little
2.) George Foreman cannot operate his own grilling line as well as I can...seriously I challenge him to the death.
3.) Time Management really is the key to success. You cannot thrive if you cannot get everything accomplished that needs done.
4.) Those Lebanese make damn good shwarma's.
5.) Mike Patone has been an awesome mentor this summer...Thanks Mike hopefully you clicked on the link in the email and read this.
6.) Starbucks really does have a good product, however if it takes more than 4 words to order your drink you are having a dessert and really should be in a separate line.
7.) Filling up your gas tank sucks when you make free.99/ hour. But it would still suck if I made 60.99 so...ya no real point complaining.
8.) Foam Rollers are one of the best inventions ever.
9.) Ronin MMA was a great home away from home, Thank you guys for everything.
10.) My BJJ is much better than when I left..unfortunately I didn't get to train much Thai...one of my bigger regrets.
11.) My parents really do love me, they sent me a car to drive. Mercifully ending my Tour de France.
12.) Mucho Burito is not overrated...place is gold folks.
13.) If you skip workouts/don't try/ don't listen I don't have time for you.
14.) I can read a 400 page textbook without skipping a page, thank you Stuart Mcgill.
15.) I will follow CIS football this year...at least Queens and Waterloo.
16.) I cannot wait to buy a dog, living in a house with one for 4 months has convinced me.
17.) Sit Up Bad - Plank Good...save the spine flexions for tying shoes.
18.) Game of Thrones is sick...read the books you sellouts.
19.) Grocery shopping at 11am is a horrible time...Cannot match the "Mom Intensity" in and out of the aisles.
20.) Really excited to bring a lot of what I have learned back to the Sault
21.) Steel City MMA is going to be awesome...I've learned this from a variety of text messages and facebook posts. I sense the force is strong with this venture.
22.) "If you are going to lift weights you might as well lift heavy ones?"- Line from my buddy S. Dawson 
23.) How many confused people there are in regards to proper names...it is a Camp kids not a Cottage.
24.) If cats had thumbs they would rule the world...legit there would be no stopping them.
25.) I now am sure of what I want to do for a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment